We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented PHP Developer to join our growing development team. You’ll be working with (and learning from!) a skilled and experienced team on some exciting projects, using the latest techniques and technologies designed to create quality software.
You need to be PHP framework savvy (Laravel preferred), have worked on real-world customer-facing projects and be able to demonstrate that you understand maintainable and scalable coding. You need to be someone who takes pride in their work, has a strong sense of ownership and is obsessive about attention to detail. A self-starter, you’ll be working in a small and supportive team where individual contribution and ownership is paramount.
• Take ownership of product development and improvement projects.
• Maintain and develop new features across multiple existing and new products.
• Input into early-stage product innovation, scoping and continuous improvement.
• Minimum 2 years application development experience in PHP.
• PHP frameworks – Laravel preferred, Symfony accepted.
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of maintainable, scalable coding.
• Understand and/or experience of WebSocket applications.
• Understand the unique challenges of working with large datasets.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our innovative, forward-thinking team. We offer flexible working hours, competitive salary, and the opportunity to work in our non-corporate office in the heart of Glasgow City.
If you’d like to be part of a growing tech startup, we’d love to hear from you.