We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Product Owner to join our passionate team in Glasgow. If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver innovative industry-leading products, this could be the perfect job for you.
As a Product Owner, you’ll be working with our skilled and experienced team on some exciting projects, ensuring our customers’ needs are answered, and collaborating with all stakeholders to articulate the vision and organise it in prioritised tasks for continuous improvement.
- Provide vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Plan and prioritise requirements, product feature backlog and development tasks for the project
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Ensure work focuses on maximum value, aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management and iteration planning
- Work closely with development and management teams to create and maintain a product backlog according to business objectives
- Lead product plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with agile/scrum best practices and new trends
- Minimum 2 years working experience as a Product Owner
- MA in Computer Science or relevant field would be advantageous
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Ability to test product functionality and feed back to development team
- Business analysis and project management blend
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria would be beneficial
Immediate / Flexible.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our innovative, forward-thinking team. We offer flexible working hours, salary DOE, and the opportunity to work in a non-corporate office environment, in the heart of Glasgow City.
If you’d like to be part of a growing tech startup, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch!